IEEE PIMRC 2019 invites tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of communications and networking. The tutorial proposals should concisely describe the content and objectives of the tutorial. In particular, the proposals should include,
- Objectives and motivation
- Timeliness and intended audience
- Prior history of the tutorial presentation and number of past attendees, if applicable,
- Detailed outline of the tutorial
- Short biography of the instructor(s)
Tutorial proposals should be submitted as a single PDF file, not exceeding 4 pages. The submissions should be made by 15 March 2019 via e-mail to the Tutorials Chairs Hanna Bogucka (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Onur Kaya (email@example.com).